The Frank Ocean Effect: Other Shocking R&B and Rap Star Confessions
• Brandy and Monica are the same person.
• Big Pun is alive; Fat Joe is the one that died.
• Ol’ Dirty Bastard was young, had a clean bill of health, and had parents who were married at the time of not only his birth, but also his conception.
• Of the members of Destiny’s Child, Beyonce became a superstar, and Kelly Rowland has had some chart success. What happened to third member, Michelle Williams? Beyonce put her on a rack, and pulled her still beating heart out of her chest. Yes, just like in Temple of Doom.
• Kanye West insinuated his way into the Kardashian family only to get hair-feathering tips from Bruce Jenner.
• Many of the top rappers in the world today use “pseudonyms” or stage names. For instance, Snoop Dogg’s real name is Calvin Broadus. Ice Cube’s real name is O’Shea Jackson.
• The 2Pac hologram at Coachella has lead to talk of other performance holograms, but Coolio always has been and always will be a hologram.
• Childish Gambino is the rapper alter ego of Community star Gillian Jacobs.
• The Notorious BIG weighed 150 pounds.